home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Monday, August 3, 2015

Let Me Help You!! :)

I'm still here!! 
 Shocking, I know!!  
Now that I've shooed away the crickets and the cobwebs, I want to give you a quick update.

Most of you have been visiting my blog looking for the Etsy Start Up Guide.  


You may have noticed that most of it is now missing.  It's not missing...it just moved.  Here's the deal. Because the guide has been so tremendously popular and I have received so many emails with comments and questions, I decided it was time to condense everything into one document and add a bit more information.  I have now put all the info from my blog into a pdf available in my Etsy shop. It contains all the information I had here, INCLUDING the 40 free listings with additional information (Hello, tax questions!!) for $5.00.  The free listings more than pays for the fee of the guide; I didn't want the guide to be a financial detriment to your shop.  However.  If you just want the 40 free listings, you can still get those HERE.

So.  
If you want the entire Etsy Start Up Guide + 40 free listings, go HERE.

If you want just the 40 free listings?  Go HERE.

In the mean time, I hope to be back here on a regular basis.  What do you want to see more of?  Products?  Etsy tips?  Recipes?  Home life?  Let me hear from ya!!


 photo kadydidSIG1_zps512264ed.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...